- 1. Purpose of using personal information
- The Committee will use personal information within the scope necessary to provide information about Tokyo Creative Salon and respond to received inquiries.
- 2. Collection of personal information
- Personal information will be collected only within the necessary scope and after notifying the person of the purpose of use in advance and obtaining their consent.
- 3. Use and provision of personal information
- Collected personal information will not be used for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except in the following cases.
- When we have obtained consent from the person
- When processing and using it in a form whereby a person cannot be identified individually
- When the provision is required by law
- Furthermore, we will not provide the information to third parties without the person’s permission, except as required by law.
- 4. Appropriate management of personal information
- We strive to maintain the collected personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent any leakage, loss, destruction, tampering, and unauthorized access.
- 5. Supervision of subcontractors
- Handling all or part of the collected personal information may be outsourced to a third party (e.g., for analysis, management, or other handling of information, including personal information).
When outsourcing services involving the use of personal information to a third party, we will require the subcontractor to manage the personal information rigorously and will supervise their compliance.
- 6. Verification and correction of personal information
- If a person requests disclosure of their personal information, we will, after verifying their identity, disclose it without delay, except in cases stipulated by law.
Furthermore, if the content is requested to be corrected for reasons such as inaccuracy, we will investigate and respond accordingly.
- 7. Legal compliance and improvements of personal information protection mechanisms
- The Committee will comply with Japanese laws and other regulations applicable to personal information and will continuously review and improve its mechanisms for adequately protecting personal information.